The trench knife also known as the "knuckle knife" is one of the most iconic self defense items on the market today.
The Trench Knife is an iconic combat weapon in Military history. First developed in World War 1 to do major damage in hand to hand combat situations. Now, the trench knife is still being used for self defense or a just as a general conversation piece.
Now that we got that little history lesson out of the way. Lets get into the top 7 reasons you need to add a trench knife to your collection.
1. Amazing Versatility - Part knuckle and part knife. Think of it this way, you have the brute force of a pair of brass knuckles in your pocket with the functionality of a folding knife. The practical applications are endless.
2. History Lessons- If you are a WW1 or WW2 buff a trench knife is a MUST HAVE for your collection. Imagine the conversations you can have with friends as they walk into your office or den and start to ask you about this impressive piece.
3. Phenomenal Price - Our knuckles and knives are already priced very competitively. How cool is it that you can get essentially two for the price of one?
4. The Ultimate Prepper Tool - In a fall out or doomsday scenario this would be an invaluable piece of equipment to have in your bug out bag.
5. Compact - Lightweight/Compact - These fit in your pocket, bag, fanny pack. Wherever you want to go these can go right along with you.
As always Knockout Knucks aims to be your official self defense outfitter. We are a veteran owned business, ship same day, and pride ourselves on unbeatable prices as well as top notch customer service.